Date: Monday, April 22, 2019
If you have just taken the Introduction to Handguns or the NRA Basic Pistol class, and you're ready to build on the fundamentals learned in those courses this is the class for you! This course incorporates several drills which will include live and dry fire. You will also be working on your stance, sight picture, grip, breathing, trigger control, and shot placement. You will leave this class feeling more comfortable handling your firearm, and with a greater confidence in your ability to shoot accurately.
- Prior basic handgun training or experience
- Must be comfortable with a firearm
- Must know how to load, unload and shoot your firearm
- Personal handgun (rentals will not be available)
- Eye and ear protection
- Minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition
21 Years of age.